Monday, April 19, 2010
Sir Percy thinks desguises are great.
Get a Voki now!
I, Sir Percy Blakeney, think that disguises are great. I like being able to sneak around, and no one know it is me, just like when I am doing my Scarlet Pimpernel work. I am always disguised very well. Then I slip the note with my symbol in their pocket. I am very creative with my disguises. They work every time. Ha-ha I tricked those French men pretty easily, especially when I was disguised as the Jew and the old hag. Some say that those were my best performances ever. I think different. I think my best disguise ever was the mask of stupidity I wore so that Marguerite wouldn’t find out that I am the Scarlet Pimpernel. When I was pretending to be the Jew, I had to crunch my legs up so I wouldn’t be so tall. I tricked that Chauvlin so badly. I think I have very good acting skills along with my great disguises. I think my next disguise will be even better. Too bad I cannot say what it will be, because Chauvlin could find this letter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sir Percy i can't believe you are ok.So how has been everything going.Marguerite really misses you.Glad to comunicate with you.Talk to ASAP! :D
ReplyDeleteNow that I know that you are Sir Percy. Its not that good of a disguise. I mean you are just vonerable.
ReplyDelete