Friday, April 16, 2010

My views on the Scarlet Pimpernel

I am well known as rich, dull, and dumb, but people don't know me! The word has gone out now that I am the smart and sneaky Scarlet Pimpernel. My views on the Scarlet Pimpernel... (me) are that I am clever, and I am able to get out of almost any situation. I think my job is hard, but that doesn't get in the way of saving lives. There are other things that are hard about my job. At first I tried to keep my secret identity hidden from the world because nobody knew who I was. In my study, I keep everything confidential in there. That's why I do not let anyone in. Yet my beautiful wife, Marguerite, stole a peek in my study! At least there was a reason why she wanted to go in there, and without her knowing who I am, I would be dead from the evil Chauvelin...maybe.

What motivates me is... well, I hate seeing innocent people get killed! Chauvelin is one that is making sure to kill all of the innocent people. Now, do you see what I mean? My job sounds tough, looks tough, and well... it is tough. But all and all, at the end of the day when I at least saved one life I feel that the French Revolution is closer to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment