Sir Percy on get away cars
Hi, I am Sir Percy and I am going to talk to you about get away cars. Being the Scarlet Pimpernel I have to escape from a lot of dangerous people, and to do that I have to use the right type of cars.I have a cart that I like to use but the type of cars that you guys have, they are amazing. Lamborghini and Ferraris a pretty fast cars. Your cars go from 0 to 60 in three seconds mine goes from 0 to 60 in 3 years. So, if you Haven't noticed that your cars are amazing you must be duller than me.
I must be pretty amazing compared to you guys. I escape dangerous Frenchies with these old bad cars and if I had a Ferrari or a Lamborghini those Frenchies would have never seen me. That’s how you take advantage of what you got. I don't like to brag but I am the best bloody driver ever and I have lots of experience driving carts. I have to say you guys do get away fast but I am the one using all the bad equipment. So, if you were ever going to learn how to escape, learn from me. I am literally the best driver in the world.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment