Thursday, April 15, 2010

Current Events

I, Percy Blakeney, think that the U.S.A should keep troops in the Middle East.  I think that they should so that they can protect the people.  Many of the people over there can’t protect them selves.  They are getting killed by terrorist.  It is the U.S.A job to help others.  I think that it is a lot like my Scarlet Pimpernel work.  They have not done anything for the U.S.A but the U.S.A wants to help the people and save there lives.  The U.S.A troops help the people just like me.  I save the French Nobility because most of them do not deserve to die.  Just like the people in the Middle East.  If the U.S.A pulls out now more innocent people will be killed by terrorist.  The U.S.A can’t be there forever just like I can’t go save the French Nobility forever but they can’t pull out now like I can’t stop now.  I think that U.S.A troops are very brave for helping and saving the lives of innocent people by stopping the terrorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment