Thursday, April 1, 2010

My views of the World Series of Poker


Get a Voki now!



Hello my name is Sir Percy, and I love playing cards. I recently found out about a thing called the world series of poker, and I think I can win it. There is some guy named Phil Hellmuth who thinks that he is the pest at poker; He thinks he is better than me. No one is better than me at poker and I know for a fact that I am richer than him. Ha ha ha ha oh, I am So funny! If this little man thinks that he can beat the richest man in England and the prince of Wales best friend, then he must be crazy.
Some people think that I am dull or boring. That doesn't mean that I am not a good poker player. I think that it will give me an advantage because no one can can tell if I am bluffing or not. Some people may say that I am being a bit cocky, but I am just that good at everything. How do you think that I am married to the cleverest women in Europe? They might as well give me the trophy right now.

4 comments:

  1. Hey old chap, just doing some browsing when I came across your post. I do agree that you are a very good poker player. Very much indeed! Wish they had this “Poker world series” in 1796, don’t you? This Phil Hellmuth has a got another thing coming. I bet you could kill him in poker. Odds luck on his side when you stand over him gloriously with that trophy!
    Sincerely,
    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Percy,
    I agree, you and the Prince of Wales would beat Phil Hellmuth at poker because all you do is play poker at the balls and parties. You always win a matter of fact. If they had this "Poker world series" in 1796, you would have dominate people from around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sir Percy this is Marguerite and I would greatly enjoy to test your card skills in a game between you and I. We could then see who would be the better card player. That would be a great deal of fun would it not?

    Marguerite Blakeney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Sir Percy,
    Not trying to be rude at all but.... well all I have to say is good luck "winning" you world series poker thing. Do you honestly think you can beat Phil Hellmuth?!? Having fun is the real reward so um... yes have fun. Thats all that matters....
    Marguerite B.

    ReplyDelete