Friday, April 16, 2010
My views on the Masters
In a few days there will be the Masters and I can’t wait to watch it. In Britain we love to play golf. A lot of gentlemen play golf and I am one of them. I have a very nice golf course in my yard that is way better than the Masters one. I think that Tiger Woods will win the Masters. But If I was playing in the Masters there would be a different winner. I have recently said that I am a better poker player than Phil Helmuth and I am now saying that I am a better golfer than Tiger Woods. I guess you could say that I am good at everything.
Even my wife Marguerite loves to play golf. It is funny because golf stands for gentlemen only ladies forbidden. I guess you could say that she is a revolutionary woman. We play golf together all the time. She doesn’t speak and neither do I but we both enjoy golf. She thinks that she is really good but I go easy on her. It’s all part of my “mask”. Don’t tell her that I said that. Well if you’ll excuse me, I have some nobles to save.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your "mask" what is this mask you are speaking of!? Oh and by the way I can beat you at golf any day.
ReplyDeleteI don`t relly care for it.It`s to new I like classicals and Talor Swift.
ReplyDeleteBye and see you later,
Marguerite
What is this game called golf.
ReplyDeleteChauvelin
O Sir Percy why can't you just be honest. Everyone knows that I am ten times better than you are at golf. We play every day since we moved into our house you still have not beat me. Don't even say you are better than me!
ReplyDelete