
I was strolling down the street one day and I looked in a shop window and saw this shiny silver item. So, I walked inside and asked the person inside what it was. He said it was a new technology called an iPod. La! It looked bloody terrific! Then, I just decided to buy it! Oh my! This iPod was absolutely amazing! I took the iPod home, and I loaded up all of my Beethoven and violin music onto my new iPod. After that, I went back to town to show off my new item.
I think that the iPod is one of the best inventions in the history of the world. I mean, who doesn't want a little device that you put your favorite songs on and walk around town listening to it?
I totally agree on the Ipod Sir Percy. I completely love mine. It was one of the best decisions in my life to buy the Ipod. I am actually listening to it right now.
ReplyDeleteI think the iPod is Bloody terrific to. I can download about over a thousand songs it is so cool. I usually get about five songs a day but that is just me.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Marguerite
Ooh my dear Percy, I hope you won't might mind if I use yours! I can't wait to get all of my opera music...I know you probably won't want to listen to that so just skip over it. I love you my dear.
ReplyDelete~Marguerite
I love the new Ipod and i love that you can put all of your songs onto it and listen to them. Make sure that you take it every were you go or I will try and get my hands on it.
ReplyDeleteChauvelin
I think that the new Ipod is bloody terific to. I also think that it could be handy because if you are waiting for your ride or somthing you can listen to it.
ReplyDeleteChauvlen