Monday, April 19, 2010
Hello its me again. I am here to comment on the time I found out that Marguerite was there with me in the attempt to save the nobles. I was going to France to save some nobles; when I got there I didn't really have a good plan. When I went into the Chat Gris, I never would have expected Chauvelin to be in there with me. When I saw him there, I knew that I had to take advantage of this situation. I knew that Cauvlin loved to snuff some of that good stuff so I replaced the snuff and put pepper in it. He snuffed it, and when he was down, I left. I went to a place and got a cart.
I impersonated a Jew and told Chauvelin that another jew drove him to the hut. He told me to drive him there as well. When we got there, I saw how his soldiers always did what they were told. I slipped a piece of paper into the hut to tell the nobles what to do. When they escaped, Chauvelin went to look after me. That's when I heard someone scream; it was Marguerite. I then thought about how much she loved me to come all the way to France to help me in a dangerous job. Chauvelin didn't know that I was the Jew, so he left me and Marguerite by the cart and went to look for the Scarlet Pimpernel. I started singing and Marguerite heard me. She found out that it was me and untied me. She then told me how much she loved me. She told me how smart I am and nice things like that. Now I know that Marguerite loves me. I guess this makes up for her denouncing some nobles to the guitine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course as being Chauvelin I am very sneaky. So when you didn't expect me to be there that was because I am very talented. Now making me sniff pepper was a pretty good idea but of course everyone knows that I am smarter than you. When I went to look out for you it was terrifying. You were no where in sight. I was mad, very mad. Now not knowing you were the jew was pretty dumb of me but I know better. That is why me, Chauvelin will be able to find the Scarlet Pimpernel next time I look for him!
ReplyDeleteOf course I love you Percy, I married you didn't I? Not because of your money, but because I do truly love you. I was very shocked to see Chauvelin there, I didn't know what to do... then next thing I know I am in a terrible pickle. Thank you once again for saving me.
ReplyDeleteYour Wife,
Marguerite B.
You can's blame me for going to France. I was so worried about you, but... I guess it was brave of you to risk your neck for your friends and mine. Sorry about screaming I thought it might help you escape. If only I had known.
ReplyDeleteOh Percy I knew you would find a way to forgive me. And know we can finally be together and have fun and strengthen our relationship. Know we both know how we fell about each other.
ReplyDelete