Welcome I am Sir Percy
Hello everyone, I am Sir Percy Blakeney, the best looking man in England. Now if your'e well connected you would have heard that I am dull, but I don't think that matters because the Prince of Wales seems to think that I am cool and funny. People jump to conclusions all about me, but if they got to know me better, they would see how amazingly brilliant I am. Rumors are not always true.
I know you know my wife Margurite. Lately she was been difficult. Now don't get me wrong; I love her, but that thing that she did to the Marquis... that was not acceptable. Then she told me after I had already heard from someone else. I forgive her, but that doesn't excuse her for what she did to the Marquis or her attitude. What am I saying? I love her, but I don't know if she loves me so I just pretend to not know whats going on and play dumb. It's the best strategy.
Well excuse me Sir Percy. Obviously now you know that I did not mean to send Marquis to the Guillotine. It is not fair that I am being blamed for him being sent there. I would have never sent him there if it was my choice. Why do you play dumb? Pretending to be dumb does not give you a good reputation. It is definitely not the “best strategy”.
ReplyDeleteYes, you are vey dull, boring, and dimwitted. But that's only a mask to hide your true identity. Am i right? I know I am because I always am. So let me just get to the point. I know who you are Sir Percy. And I won't fall back next time we meet. That dull atitude of yours can't fool me anymore! Because, I am CHAUVELIN! I shall get you one day! When your least expecting it!
ReplyDeleteGood-Bye for now,
Chauvelin
P.S
Tell your wife Marguerite I said "Hi".